ITV Hub is a free video streaming service that you can enjoy. Indeed, you read that correctly: you can watch all of the ITV Hub shows for free, whenever and whenever you choose. You may use all of its offerings, including live TV shows, new TV series, and important sporting events. As a result, you will never have spent a lot of money only to ensure that you never miss an episode of your favorite TV show. To use the ITV Hub, all you need is a smart TV that is compatible with the platform.
And, to help you out, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to install the ITV Hub on your Smart TV. Here, we’ll use the LG Smart TV models as an example. Simply continue reading and follow the instructions outlined below to fully install it on your device.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ITV HUB ON LG SMART TV?
- First, connect your LG Smart TV to the internet
- Press the “Home” button on your LG TV Remote.
- Go to the LG Content Store and tap on it.
- Then go to the Search icon and type in “ITV Player” in the search box.
- To install ITV Player, select it from the listings and click Install.
- After installing the app, go to launch and sign in with your account to activate ITV Player.
ALTERNATIVE WAY TO INSTALL ITV HUB ON LG SMART TV (OLD MODELS)
- Due to an availability issue with some older LG Smart TV models, some customers may not be able to get the ITV Hub on their TV. However, there is a way to use your old LG TV to access ITV Hub. As a result, we’ll show you how to get ITV Hub using an alternate device.
- Chromecast– With the use of Chromecast, you can share your screen on your mobile phone, laptop, computer or to a Smart TV.
- Firestick– This is the most cost-effective way to watch ITV Hub on your LG Smart TV. It is a popular choice for most individuals because it is easy to handle.
Hopefully, the above list of options will help you get the ITV Hub on your LG Smart TV.
ITV HUB COST
The ITV Hub service is free to use, and you can begin watching ITV Hub shows by creating an account. However, if you want access to all of the ITV Hub’s features as well as other benefits such as ad-free entertainment, you’ll need to upgrade. You can subscribe to their premium service, the ITV Hub+, for a monthly fee of £3.99.
HOW CAN I SIGN UP FOR ITV HUB+?
- Go to the ITV Hub official website www.itv.com.
- Register a new ITV account
- Go to the “Manage Account” section of your ITV profile
- Click the “Sign-in” button.
After you’ve completed the sign-up process, you’ll be able to start enjoying Premium access to all ITV Hub content. They’ll simply send you an email with all of the details, and you’ll be sent a monthly subscription bill.
If you have any questions or concerns about your ITV Hub subscription or shows. Please feel free to contact us via our official help center website https://help.itv.com.
This site makes me hungry.
Beside this your site looks pretty awesome, super feeling when I’m browsing posts. Everything runs and loads fast and smooth.
My pizza was hot and delicious when I got it I really appreciates the customer service they made my day by bring my food out with a smile on their face. I will most definitely come back again